Martin Family Farms is a business owned by God and nurtured by a family of many. Our organization recognizes and celebrates the fact that our Lord and Savior ultimately has provided us the opportunity to guide the company and its resources.
We are blessed to have the opportunity to serve Christ by facilitating His will in our lives and through the acts and deeds of Martin Family Farms.
To produce high health and economically efficient pigs in a socially and environmentally responsible manner.
To maintain a rewarding and challenging work environment for all employees.
To be an active participant and contributor to the local community.
At Martin Family Farms we pride ourselves on community involvement.
Whether serving on local boards or supporting local charitable organizations, the owners and employees of Martin Family Farms firmly believe in giving back to the communities in which we live and work. A few of these include:
1. Regular support of county and state 4H fairs
2. Local sports team sponsorships
3. Blush Sponsorship and involvement (Link to Blush?)
4. Dadcamp sponsorship and involvement (Link to Dadcamp?)
5. Involvement in numerous local church oriented activities
6. Regular contributions to local food banks (Link to food banks)